Thursday, February 4, 2010

Searching for a Book

I am searching for a book. I do not know the title or author of it. It is a small children's book. The age range is probably 4-6 and it was a picture book with words. The story is set in the dark with several different animals. Throughout the book, one animal at a time is introduced, following the animal before it. I do remember the cat went sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

I am thinking it has the word night, moon, or something to that effect in the title. I have searched for hours through B&N and Amazon and haven't been able to find it.






If anyone has any idea of the name of this book, I would greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. sorry, i have no clue. but i ask around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing about the book is that it was the very first book I read to my son when he was very little. He was asking about it the other day and neither of us could think of the title of it. I wanted to get it for him.

    He says all of the story didn't take place in the dark, that some of it did. Which, his memory is better than mine as he has a very young mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you still around? hope you start posting soon... kind of miss ya.

    best of luck.

    ReplyDelete